Friday, October 25, 2013

Favorite Five Friday: Fall Printables

One thing I knew for sure when I started my blog was that I not only wanted a place to share my ideas and projects but I also wanted a place to share all of the great ideas I come across on a daily basis. So what I came up with was Favorite Five Friday (say that three times fast). Each Friday, I'll pick a certain topic and share my five favorites in no particular order.This week, I'm sharing my favorite Fall decor printables. 




1) This fall printable from Howdy Honey is amazing! I just can't get enough of subway styled printables!



2) I'm in love with this vintage styled banner from Fleece Fun! When you click the link I provided to download, you'll see that she included a list of items you'll need and a tutorial to complete this look. I think this would be gorgeous hung above a buffet or on a dining room wall. 



3) If you're looking for a simple fall printable that sums up some of the best things about Fall, this printable from Creatively Southern is it!



4) A friend of mine & fellow blogger Vivian @ For the Love of Family came across this fantastic printable & shared it with me. I'm sort of obsessed with subway styled printables if you couldn't tell by now.



5) Lastly, I found this adorable Fall quote printable from Blissful Roots and couldn't resist sharing it. According to Blissful Roots, its part of a children's song from the 1800's which just adds to the awesome factor to me because I love old things!


Do you use printables to decorate for holidays? If so, feel free to share your favorites in the comments. 

~Taylor

2 comments:

  1. All of these are so festive! I need to decorate more :) Great Blog Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian! I'm with you on the decorating thing. Just don't have the time this year really!

      Delete